"Statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday, one birthday ev'ry year.But there are three hundred and sixty four un-birthdays." -The Mad Hatter and March Hare
No, today is NOT my birthday. So, consequently, today IS my UN-birthday. I'm not celebrating it but it's always fun to announce a ridiculous holiday that others are either unaware of or don't care about.
Today I want to kinda give a "shout out" I guess, to all my peeps; Miss Rachel, Cydney, Chelsea, Amy, and Jackie. Spending so much time away makes me sooo happy I have them in my life. They're really always there. I can call them at random times just cause, and they know they can do the same. I love their crazy randomness, yes genius, yes snooty-french-pop-tart, yes Hatter, yes crazy sailor, yes Milly. Probably the best part is that if they were all in the same group they WOULDN'T hate each others guts. AND they ALL support my crazy RanDOmNesS. Between them all, I have a friend with or has had hair colored neon red, highlighter pink, crayola purple, glow-in-the-dark orange, blood red, and a natural brunette. I mean, seriously, HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?!
So, my iNsAne FrIEndS-
Rachel- Geniuses ALWAYS pick green.
Cydney- Snooty french pop-tarts are STILL the best part of Geometry.
Chelsea- No one else is awesome enough for the Hatter in our own trio of lunatics it's really that simple. (who else is mad enough to dye their hair orange?!)
Amy- After OVER a decade you've remained one of my best friends despite your deep-seeded-love for anime.
Jackie- I wouldn't have anyone else in the world be our Milly...then, no one's short enough to. BUT you also share my love for Sherlock Holmes and THAT is irreplaceable.
In short, I love you all, and I hope you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment