Yesterday, I was out shopping with a friend who was determined to buy me a good coat so I'll be warm while I'm at school up in Idaho. We were unsuccessful in this attempt but continued on our night as planned. Coat, dinner, movie... As we walked around we saw a little boy in a teenage mutant ninja turtle costume, it was Raphael in case you were wondering. Then at dinner at Texas Land and Cattle, steak is good, there was a little boy dressed as a pirate.
Seeing these kids reminded me of when I was a kid and me and my siblings lived in costumes for weeks at a time, not caring what anyone thought. So in rememberance of not caring and childhood, today, I'm watching classic disney and singing with them at the top of my lungs, not caring as I did once as a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment