Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rocking it Old School


In the times of ipods; CDs, cassette tapes, and vinyl records are things of technology's distant past. Cars are not only equipped with radio's but also audio jacks to connect your mp3 player to listen to not 6-CDs but thousands. Yes, mix tapes and CDs are things of my childhood.
I couldn't wait to get my license to drive and my car to rock out MY jams. I guess I didn't anticipate the quick pace of technology in music. However, as the cars and music players have updated, my car has not. I am driving a '92 Honda that's been in my family since '94 and the radio was updated when my older sister began driving it in '03. It's a great car but is NOT worth the money to add an aux adapter for my ipod. So I'm rocking out and keeping it old school. Burning CDs off the albums I buy on itunes and making mixed CDs...

No comments:

Post a Comment