Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Max Comes Home

...Well, kind of.

Max began his "home life" out of home, due to various things going on that I need not go into detail about, and in my boyfriend's home instead of mine when I got everything settled. He got a HUGE crate that was loaned to me from a good friend, a HUGE bed, a bin of food, a rope toy, and a Kong.

My boy and I made our way to his Foster Family's house, and I haven't been that excited since my adrenaline rushes of being on stage back in high school. We got there and Max ran to us right away. Lots of cuddles and loves and puppy kisses. Pretty much the most adorable thing ever. I clipped his leash to his worn down chewed up collar, and basically didn't want to let go of him all night.

Not much else happened this night except for lots of loves between me and my new best friend. And then, really...I don't need much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment